Woke up at 7.30am today..Noticing that i did not have class.Its hilarious how i knew that there is no class today and slept at 5am yesterday and yet i woke up thinking i have class ==. I had no idea why did i woke up that early either. Lols and as predicted i went back to sleep. Procrastinating about my work piling up. Soon to be mountain or nightmare. I guess its a bad habit, i have always thought that by playing games it kinda of affected my time management, but i thought wrong. I noticed i spend most of my time doing nothing staring at blank space feeling really blank. Its kinda of annoying me now. I wished i knew how to stop stoning and just finish the work i am given to do. Well enough bout that, today's hot topic is EARTHQUAKE..lols -.- yea when i was trying hard to concentrate everything started shaking. At first i thought it was my dog fooling around but he was busy sleeping ><! so i when out of my room and ask my uncle if it was really an earthquake. At first i thought i was hallucinating, but it was really an earthquake. Looking down there was alot of people running out from their apartments and houses. Checking the computer screen, there were many people updating facebook about the earthquake, news feeds were practically spammed as well. Warning such as do not go to places near the seas were posted as well xD. But like i say i live right beside the sea~ So if its meant to be its meant to be. But who cares. To me life is just a process of waiting for death. I guess i will never be an optimist. =S people would probably puke blood talking to me if im going through a bad mood~
Other than that, watch this today, Selena is a 1997 American biographical drama about the life and career of the late music star Selena Quintanilla. I find it quite interesting. But it might be boring to others, its after all consider a documentary in away. I do admire the courage of this lady. She is beautiful inside out.
Avery~
Still looping the same song over and over again..i miss my angel ~ grandma <3


No comments:
Post a Comment